Saturday, May 28, 2016

Luas

Certainly .

To me, traveling is just going somewhere, anywhere, whether familiar or new.
Its your call ! It doesn’t matter if it’s the next town over, a new country or a continent on the other side of the world. Terpulang . I just wanna see word !
And I personally don’t think it matters if you’re gone for one day or one year or one decade.

Banyak berjalan luas permadangan . As long as you have even the slightest interest in the destination you’re visiting, and you’re open to learning about the places you visit and about yourself in the process, I think you’re traveling.


It encompasses a great range of experiences, I know, but I personally don’t think the word ‘travel’ warrants a more complicated description.

Budget traveller ke ? I guess I'm not .
My Junior still having coke at $1 every 3 hours .
Cuma I just wanna tell her , traveling make you meet a lot of people .
Their culture .
Their food .
Eat what local people eat .

Ah apa apapun , masih sama .
Travel - spend .
But that is the way I find my satisfaction in life ..

No comments:

Total Pageviews