Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fasha Sanda ... chomel kan ?

We been talking about her from the first date. I remembered we watched her acting few years back ... I remember when farahdina told me that;
"mummy kalau dapat baby girl sure papa letak nama fasha delaila.." I love the name of delaila and my hubby so much insane towards fasha sandha.  He always said when he saw Fasha on screen "she's pretty!"
When me & LR called my hubby to take a picture with his favorite artist he was quite shocked and stunt and Fasha was sporting enough.. first time I saw Farok was really shy! there is no word come out from his mouth .. Funny isn't it ? :p
We were taking this picture when she's on the set of acting in cinta elysa .. Honestly the story that I heard in news paper a week right after we met about fasha and Johan make me not believe in that gossssip again.. As my hubby always said nama pun gossip ...
Gossip gossip ..
I tak minat Fasha.. Hell No ! cuma I kesian kan dia bila the story come out like that in the news paper. For what ever I saw and what she have is so perfect. What else she looking at now ? Came to set with a good car and personal driver cum body guard.. what else ?
For Fasha , honestly u look great on that day. Without your make up on you look so perfect.. All the best to you !

2 comments:

Atiqah Wadiah said...

abg farok adore fasha sandha?

Adine M said...

Ha'ah ... Suka sangat !!! Hehhehe ...

Total Pageviews