Friday, October 8, 2010

Lamanya menyepi....

How to start ? Dah lama sangat I tak menulis... tak jenguk pun my own blogs. Busy with .. I dunno .. but yang I tahu , I was participate creation an event for center..
So im so BZ,BZ,BZ... hahhaha.. what an excuses ..


Started from Bali , then bowling, then now for inter-challenge I find bodoh sangat if I'm not sharing with others...

There's nothing to talk about Bali; because I didn't follow. I just helping the committee to do necessary stuff pertaining to paper work and sort of preparation before arrived. But it's really fun when you knew that they need your help!

I'm trying be recalled .. I think when they were in Bali, I'm living to Krabi with my sista, cousin and my best friend.

Now I remember, I was alone doing everything for 30 pax pertaining the proses flow because my partner went to Europe for two week. kerja macam tak cukup kaki tangan . Then I decided to take leave and bring my kiddos to Universal Studio,Singapore. We have spent for 5days.

Then July came. Not enough to breath I've got an event to create.. we decided to do a bowling tournament.

Then I've got another thing to do which is "Inter Center Challenge "...

Tunggu ek , next post I will story you guys ...

(oh idea , where are you ?)

No comments:

Total Pageviews