Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year. For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others, the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow. So, for me I look forward to a good year ahead, spread happiness with these wonderful New Year wishes.Let this coming year be better than all the others. 

I am not to make a promise if I don't think I can keep. Just wanna walk tall, and smile more. I wanna look ten years younger. They are the sweetest words in the world.There is no moment like the present. 


To Wideya and her sista Mok Ti and the rest of the friends that night , I am really appreciated your company since that I'm little bit meroyan~ 
hahahha ...

I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. 
In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common, and I just wanna be ME perhaps~ just a person who have confident enough to rock the world.

No comments:

Total Pageviews