Friday, January 21, 2011

Cyling day ~

Its was on Thursday ~ most of my Hindu's friend celebrating their thaipusam in Batu caves~ my children's have got nothing to do since the daddy is very busy.
I'll suppose to go to gym and my eldest son suggested to go cycling.Arguably, the best way to enjoy cycling is with a group, and there's no better group than your own family.There is no reason why I cant do that since that each of them have their own bicycle.
We decided to cycling from our teratak in Wangsa Melawati up to Pasar Keramat and cycling back home. Its really excited because this gonna be their first time cycling on the road.

Whether to wear a helmet or not is currently a matter of personal choice ,the majority of the cycle industry wishes it to remain that way. Certainly, in some accidents a helmet can reduce the risk of severe head injury but every accident is different and therefore the outcome can never be judged before the incident.

We started ride at 5.30pm and finally finished the 6km ride at 7.30pm.
ready to go ...
We had difficulty when on the way back home ; terrible heavy raining with the lightning and storm. We wanted to wait till raining get over , unfortunately the raining wasn't stop. Finally we just ride back home altho it's still raining. My children's really enjoy cycling and play the rain. Myself ;I think the last time I'm plays rain was 20 years back.

Altho we were wet  but we are safely arrived home. Most important is my children's happy.


No comments:

Total Pageviews