Friday, October 28, 2011

Paris Alone ~

It is a real cliche but Paris took my breath away.
Obviously not a first time , but it was a first time without the kebaya on .
It was indeed the most romantic city albeit the highly recommended. Consider a part time traveler, this city was just perfect to share. It also was not bad being in a highly gastronomic city.
I recommend for travelers to walk around Montmartre at 4am to have a taste of freshly baked croissants and made-lines at the boulangerie close to the Abesses Metro. It was heaven! Just perfect! Mayb  -
p/s : Today I hate macarons ; i don't like the taste anymore!! Bagi yang gula itu pahit , sepahit sebuah kenangan ! 
I have left you for more than three years and half already. And today I am not sure what is driving me to write something on you. Well,  a lot of things has changed.
Looking to this picture it look like I'm alright yea but deep inside is really killing me .

I have just found out that Paris is not a city that you think it is. French people are not friendly, not only that, they are arrogant, snobby ; is exactly like you...( You left me like that !)

I remembered, I'm looking forward to visit Paris with you but I'm sure out of no reason you didn't turn up!
And I so proud cause I had continue the journey alone !
You have break up the rules babe !

I don't know what has drive me to write it today ,  The memories 9 years back is still unchanged ! Although when u have decided to leave me like that. You lansung tak bagitahu kenapa , dan Ill take as good .
After all we know our border line !

But the feeling being alone without my best friend make me turn up to different person today.
Take chances.
Tell the truth.
Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no.
Spend all your cash! Fall in love.
Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you.
Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke.
Cry.
Get revenge.
Apologize.
Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell the asshole what you feel. Let someone know what they're missing.
Laugh til your stomach hurts. LIVE LIFE! 
hep hep hooray!!

ps: Tak mungkin aku jumpa lagi sahabat macam kau , tapi layak ke kau digelar sahabat , after all you done ? You screw thing babe !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow wish i'll be there someday

Adine M said...

U will .. Insya allah~

Nadya Zahid said...

bestnyeeeeeeeeee...my dream place nak pegi :)

Adine M said...

okayla .. tempat wajib kena pegi kalau ada extra cash .. wink wink .. neway selamat pengantin baru ..

Total Pageviews