Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BFF !! unconditionally friendship ...

Its pretty long! Very long .. and finally I met him . It sound wooo .. or wooooww .. or whatever . But I met him in a proper dinner . Unconditionally friendship i guess.. :p
I like him once upon a time . A guys who always bare with me . Who always make me laugh during my bad day.. A guys who always make me think twice when I do things... Nope ! he's not just my boyfriend but its real friendship ~ unconditionally !
We had a talk and is all about me , and he is the same person . The only things I can see from his eyes is his getting matured and his no more mama's baby ..
what a friend for , anway?
I falls in when I dunno why it happen ..It is especially unfortunate, then, that most of us have no idea what unconditional really is.. It should be because I like him as a friend. What attracted me to him in the first place, is probably still there. He may still be the coolest person in my life journey, that reads the same things I read and enjoys talking about anything. He may still be the guy with the best sense of humor, that's happy to go to... Attached at the hip since we work together, we often joke that his and I go back like Atari. He is my walking diary. Hell, he was the first guy I fall in too without reason.He consoles me when I’m sad or hurt. He already knows everything. When something awesome or awful happens in my life I immediately I call him right after .What I wish this memory called just a path of life . Hoping no one hurts and let the feeling guide us the right direction .


5 comments:

Atiqah Wadiah said...

friends is like our family..true friends will try 2 stay beside us no matter what happen..

ZuLuvIra said...

I need no reason for u to be my friend..n I believe u don't any from me too..lefyu!!!

ZuLuvIra said...

I dun need a reason for u to be my friend..n I believe u dun need any fr me too...lefyu!!!

Adine M said...

Tiqah : i hope so ...

Ira : i lefyu too ...

Adine M said...

Just played november rain .. Ohh where have u been ?

Total Pageviews