Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Green Pants ~ Anak mommy dah besar

For every week when I get him back from his mother’s there are noticeable changes. He has learned new phrases, and new ways of interacting with his environment, but for sure he know that I love him than anything else. I'm not bias but watching him develop and interact with the world around him is fascinating and intriguing... His my baby ..

I'll seen the real him . I'll see him growth . 

I could hear in his voice just how sincere those words were. His understood how much I’d driven around to allow him to attend events, and without question, he was truly grateful.Instead of taking for granted the sacrifice of a parent, this child had now reached a point of maturity to be able to see the big picture and empathize with the efforts of another.

There was my son, but no longer was my baby boy. Life was now taking him down diverse paths, and he was more than ready for the new adventures. As the streams of tears somehow made their way down my cheeks, I was reminded of just how fast these treasures we’ve been given as parents grow up, and the need we have to cherish each moment with them now, as the opportunities are still there.

His ready with his green pants ! His almost 13 !

2 comments:

Atiqah Wadiah said...

dh besar dh tiara :)

Adine M said...

Ohh not tiara .. Its satria .. Heheh

Total Pageviews