Wednesday, March 21, 2012

asam masin lima puluh sen !

Looking into his eyes , I'm sure his freaking stone ! :p 

One of these is a guy who knows that I've liked him for a couple of years. He's my best friend in the world, and we used to be able to talk for hours on end about nothing at all. Recently, though, it feels like we've been growing apart. For one, his girlfriend seems to be getting between us.
My guess is that not only is he aware on my feelings for him but so is his girlfriend---which would make it difficult for him to maintain the same close friendship he has had with me in the past. but I feel like I can't say anything or do anything around her lest I make things more uncomfortable. And finally friendship thing's over.
We don't talk for more than a couple of month and he come back .

After all we had been contacted again.We keep in touch; we have long silences. Our life paths are so different (when we met and now) yet we can still relate to each other. Conversations where we never said a word out loud; shared darkest secrets, lowest points, highest joys. Not always honest (I’ve self-censured as I’m sure he has), but always sincere. I’ll send a crazy card or email; he’ll make a phone call. We have relied on each other in the past; I’m relying on him again..

I don't wanna loose him because one thing's sure he never take me for granted.. And i know why I like him so much ! I'm sure he actually sort of kinda good heart that makes I find much comfortable to be with !

For god sake ! I love the way he treat me . And I can talk about anything .. anything .. Don't be a choc fudge again because if u does ; U wont not able see your lovely lulu and kuku friend again and I swear !

I like you , I like your smile , I like to see your eyes and who cares anyway; we both are best friend !

p/s: Having feeling toward you not like I wanna marry you . I just want you to be around when I need and I will lend my shoulder for you when needed.. If I ever makes U confuse on this friendship I am so sorry. But I wanna you to know that please be next to me no matter what ! muahhh

No comments:

Total Pageviews