Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nasi goreng cina bungkus daun pisang! yummy

I have grown up in many parts of the world,  I have eaten many cuisines of the world . The Roti Canai, Chicken Curry Noodle and many other dishes are very good. And we more to Chinese cuisine because we not keen to chilies and hots stuff The spices are like medicine to the soul..

The food is simply delightful


I will recommend this place to everybody Stulang Laut. Near to The Zone Hotel in Stulang, Johor. Don't judge it by its location or set-up, but it's amazing, spicy, aromatic, fresh and delicious food.

This place is super small, located on a main street surrounded by other food establishments. It gets lost amongst all the other things in the area, but give it a try. It's a hidden food treasure.


It's a night store .
p/s : One thing is for sure: I wouldn't take anyone there to impress them - it's a little bit dingy (I'm being generous) - and the restaurant is, quite literally, a hole in the ground.  The food was inexpensive and very tasty but  the service was is SUCKS! really sucks , but we don't care . We love the food and if u keen to blend my note ; I'm sure you would not expect much !

No comments:

Total Pageviews