Monday, April 2, 2012

Exploded in Lee Garden Plaza Hatyai, Thailand








Its fresh from oven ! Been there few times ; and when people asked why you choose Hatyai to bring your family honestly I got No answer for that!..
As a Muslim I believed in qada dan qadar from Allah and travel all over the place I but but this time this experienced may not good as my eyes was seeing it to compare to my writing .
The view from my room
Things happen in second. We heard the exploded and we saw the glass broke. Its like a water float come after you. But actually it just and feeling . And I heard my hubby scream and to run and keep saying go! go ! go !

We stayed at Regency Hotel which located less 100 meter from the Lee Garden Plaza . But when things happen we were at Swassdee Massage which located 50meter from the McDonald ( on the left of hotel ).
It was a shocking, terrible scene. There was blood splattered everywhere. I was really in disbelief, in shock. I have never seen so many people laying on the road same time. All these bodies were there and there is baby too and what I heard people were screaming the same question over and over: "Is it a bomb? Is it a bomb?"
We call few friend to export us out. The authority has block the exit. We were stuck in hotel. There is tear in hubby's eyes and children is freaking out..
As I said the experienced this time it so hard to explained but I've some picture for you to understand the feelings been there and saw the real exploded in front of eyes and I was thankful to God cause giving us a chance to be with the love one..



When we received a phone call by Mus a guy that was with us in the lobby when exploded happen told that we safe to walk cause its actually a gas leak , then went for makan outside . He so kind teman us makan , get us a tut tut ..



At 7pm we went out after received the what's app saying is not a bomb from our friends and relatives . So we walk to Mr Hans boutique cause we need to know how we going to exit tomorrow from Hatyai . 
ni kami masa explosion happen!! When oat jerit run.. I x sempat amek gambar pun.. Cuakk.. Kesian anak anak.. But I'm sure they are okay now.. We are leaving hatyai now with thousand over dollar baht still .. ;( .. Walaupun ada yg kata it's happen because of pipe gas or may be car bomb .

yet .. Jiwa kami x kuat.. We need to leave by today.. 
p/s: When I wrote this ; police Thai confirmed its a car bomb . We are safe back home.
 

No comments:

Total Pageviews