Sunday, January 17, 2016

Kawan

The most hardest thing to write .
Huu..

Cuma Kalau la I diberi peluang dan keadaan itu tenang , Am sure I will-reply and explain.
But sometime in life , we didn't need the explanation specially when you deal with foolish people. Thus , I don't think I need to explain .

Why , because you should trust me more than her .
She is munafik .
You , me & the rest of friend know how did she survive .

Masa benda jadi , its was so fast .
Aku dalam keadaan kena submit few proposal - sorry I love you friend , but I committed about my work .
So bila dah tenang sikit , I tak de percaya sesapa but I write here .
At least aku sendiri akan tenang .

Jujurnya aku marah gila . I said many bad words .
I sampai doakan dia tak happy . Who ever involve .
Power wei doa orang teraniaya .

True enough .
Who involve life is miserable .
Hidup terumbang umbang .
Takde pangkal .

Note : Jangan jadi munafik !

No comments:

Total Pageviews