Thursday, June 3, 2010

Krabi Island



I’m writing from the plane, en route from Krabi Island, Thailand to KUL. I can’t wait to be home. I’m sitting next to someone who is clearly violating the ‘keep your body parts on YOUR side of the armrest’ rule. Listening to Keane, typing away as my mind races.

I enjoy having freshman year BFF here. They keeps me grounded and I enjoy the candor and honesty that exists in our friendship.


Marya is my best friend since we are standard 4 . We were together since then .



I’m happy that the whole re connection thing has happened.
Best part bila Marya called and say Im off and we packed things and  fly ! 

Life is beautiful aite sometime .. hehehe
Some picture that I shared for you guys to have better idea . 


Flight 
AA - RM180 return 

Accommodation 

District 2 , Aonang Resort - RM 170 family room .

Food 

RM50 daily 

Transport 

Bus 

Tour 

Island tour - RM100
Elephant tracking - RM100


No comments:

Total Pageviews