Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She's wearing a engagement ring!

My BFF is just engaged!  I'm so beyond excited! And if you know her, or if you've read her FB, you know what a major deal this is for her. She was destined for this job and I could not be more thrilled to see it all come to be.

It's hard for me not to tell her everything about my experiences because I want her to have her own and not worry about what anyone else did. If there's anything that I've learned from, that everyone  has their own unique experience. No matter what, her relationship will be different from my mine.We handle man with our own way; she handles both will be different from the way I handled them. It will be equally as awesome, but different.

I can't wait on her wedding day. There will be a bachelor night for her for sure.

Congrats babeh !

2 comments:

suriani said...

thanks for the thoughtful wishes beb..really appreciate it!! muaahhhh

Adine M said...

ermmm .... what a friend for kan ...

Total Pageviews