Sunday, May 16, 2010

~Saturday nite ~

I don't know what the fuck is up, but I feel like crap. I left dina's sport day 12:15 pm, only to come home and sleep for a good FOUR hours. I slept through TWO alarms that I'd set, as well as my daily birth control alarm. I feel sluggish and lazy. It took all the strength I had to get up to go eat dinner with my hubby....

I'm with little sista  in my apartment, too, which sucks royally. I wanted to go out, but since I got things to do up till 11.30 pm, by then it was too late to realistically do anything.


Right now I'm getting a little tired, which is good. I was worried. I'm thinking about staying home tomorrow because I don't know if I can deal (checking calendar... gosh! my BFF engagement day tomorrow! and my beloved family is on the way for KL tour) I'm just not feeling like myself. I don't know what it is. If I'm sick... maybe I'm hormonal? I just have no clue. But I don't feel like me...

No comments:

Total Pageviews