Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Q.U.A.R.A.N.T.I.N.E

I am thoroughly exhausted. I have no idea why. I thought the weekend of rest and naps would allow me to bounce back this week and be ready to go, but my body is still sluggishly tired. 
I'm moving at the pace of a snail and I've done practically nothing all day. I've spent most of the day staring blankly at MBC still discussing about the new JD for next year . 
Cannot wait to get on the shuttle home. I don't even know if I have the strength to go out tonight... correction: I don't have the strength to go out tonight (just unmade plans).

When I get some sleep and I feel better about myself, I'm sure I'll be incredibly excited and forward-thinking and have lots of positive things to say. For now, though, I just think of negatives. But, I still want to do it - lol - which shows you how hopeless. I need a change - drastic change. Except, because I am who I am and I feel so uncomfortable about things in my office, I just want to go into hibernation mode and talk to no one. I'm trying to resist the urge to do that because I know it's not healthy, but I still really just want to dig myself into a hole in the ground. I think work has worn me out and I can't handle being social. Blerg. I'll get over it. In the meantime, I want to brainstorm all the things I want to do when I get here. Maybe that will make me feel better.

Hahahah .... arrived home my maid  just told me that my son temperature goes up 40 degrees. Checked again his body temperature , straight away bring him to the nearest clinic. I've forgotten that I'm also had fever.. Goshh ...


Doctor had given me two days MC. Doesn't really work on me because I'm still working at home...
But the most important is I'm around to monitor my son...


No comments:

Total Pageviews