Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A day in Ferinze Italy

Tengok gambar Elin tagged I dlm FB , teringat we were on trips to Italy .. Me , my dad and my younger sister on 2005. Syok jugak . I was taught from childhood to know the history in a place that I visited. But things have changed since my husband has never liked heritage and stuff. Yang dia suka beaches beaches N beaches .. ( suka sangat melepak ) Luckily, he also never block when I say I want to go to places that I like.
Try to make coins fall from the mouth of a boar statue into a grille at the Loggia del Mercato Nuovo


Ponte Vecchio Bridge Over the Arno River Florence Italy


ps: Now tunggu Tasha plak bawak saya p Florence Italy .. FYI my dad was staying in Florence for 6 month before his continue his journey to Venice back year 1968.

No comments:

Total Pageviews