Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year wishes after 7 days in 2012

As 2012 comes to begins, let us remember that the world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.What we make of each new beginning each new year, each new day is up to us.
We are the sculptors of our lives. We shape and form each day by what we say and do, as well as by that which we do not say or do.
Each day becomes a part of our life monument what we leave behind for others to view to admire or curse, to applaud or pity, to imitate or ignore.
Our children, our families, our friends, even strangers look to us for examples as to how best to face the daily challenges and opportunities of life. And, like it or not, we are providing them with those examples by our ability to love and to forgive.
As the new one begins, let me proclaim that I am deeply grateful for all that I have had, all that I have now and all that I will have tomorrow. And let me warmly wish the same for you.”
Muahhhh 

1 comment:

Adine M said...

after all it will be same determination right ... bur for sure im goin back to my homee town soon ! by this year for suore ! i miss my moment ...

Total Pageviews