Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"don't judge my path if u haven't walked my journey!!!"

I saw Nurul & Wideya status . One in Facebook ; another one in blackberry messenger. Both ; I baru je kenal a couple of years. Tapi I kenal diorang macam dah lama. Dorang kenal my family and I pun tahu family diorang . For me they both kinda my good buddy . Yang beza both of them haven't walked into my journey before . None of them ! 

Altho we are not so close, but both of them is ROCK ! 
 
I like this friendship. though we walk along different destinations. I do not need to understand the situation or the problems they face, just when I walk with them, so I think I can feel what they think.
What I want in this friendship when valued and respected each other..

Friendship need respect, not only understand but have everything in line. YOU do not need to be there with me, just prayer and blessing covering called friends ..

I just wanna tell that I LOVE both of you ! Thank you because when I cry without tears and I see on the right and left of me; I see you both. Though we are different in every aspect but I want you to know that I was fortunate to know you! 

p/s:  Even hundred time you have tried to explained but if they haven't walked with you hell no they will understand. So do I ... xoxo

No comments:

Total Pageviews