Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gee E-day :)


Time flies so fast .. I remembered during she just finished her form 5 and doing her part time job and came to discuss that she do not want to continue study and wanted to become flight attendance :)I remembered when she wanted to follow me to a friend birthday party and I asked her to just SIT only ! She's my baby boo .. one of the close cousin ...She's little girl to us .. But today I proud to be her cousy sister who see how fast she growth . She's now a duty manager in Micasa Hotel , just got engaged and getting married soon .She's charming , beautiful and I hope that her future husband can guide her along.Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities" - Daisaku Ikeda "She has put one feet in , to rock the real life .. Married life . Married is beautiful if you able to give and take , with respect one another .


No comments:

Total Pageviews